Behind the scenes, the underlying world economy has been shaky since 2007. This video of dragsters blowing up is a metaphor for what's about to happen. Yeah, it's that bad. I knew there was another big downturn coming, mostly because he 2020 economic downturn wasn't allowed to play out.
Monday, August 16, 2021
Here's what the world economy is doing in the next 30-60 days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Census Data- Over half of U.S. counties shrank in population from 2010 to 2020
In this Wall Street Journal article from August 13th, 2021, they go through several things the latest census data (2010-2020) shows. The ...
-
In this CNBC article , (8/6/2021), there's a nation wide chart showing how much U.S renters are behind on rent after 17 months into the...
-
This is the "M2" money supply chart for the last few years. Basically, this graph shows how much money is being created by the F...
-
I saw a thing on the Pinterest blog about "neon lights" for decorating you home. I thought, OK, that could be cool, or cheesy. W...
No comments:
Post a Comment