Wednesday, August 4, 2021
A look at John Travolta's mansion where his jets sit in the front yard
I remember seeing a news report about John Travolta being a pilot certified to fly large jets about 20 years ago. The report went on to show his home where an airliner sized jet could park right out front. Since I'm starting a blog about trends in the real estate world, I might as well start with one of the craziest homes ever. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Census Data- Over half of U.S. counties shrank in population from 2010 to 2020
In this Wall Street Journal article from August 13th, 2021, they go through several things the latest census data (2010-2020) shows. The ...
-
In this CNBC article , (8/6/2021), there's a nation wide chart showing how much U.S renters are behind on rent after 17 months into the...
-
This is Christian Walsh of Wire Associates. I've found his videos to be a good, solid look at Southern California real estate trends. ...
-
This is the "M2" money supply chart for the last few years. Basically, this graph shows how much money is being created by the F...
No comments:
Post a Comment